Your case matters to our criminal defense attorneys
A lot of lawyers talk about what they can do for people. We believe results speak louder than words. That’s why we’re proud of our case results at The Webb Firm, P.C. in Conroe, Texas. Each result listed below often involved a tremendous amount of work. Successfully resolving a case also often takes experience and an in-depth knowledge of the law.
Criminal defense attorney Amanda Webb knows what to do. That’s because she’s been doing this work for more than a decade. She also knows both sides of the law. Before she became a criminal defense lawyer, Webb worked as an Assistant District Attorney for Montgomery County. She knows how prosecutors think because she used to be one.
Find out how our law firm can help if you or a loved one has been charged with a serious crime. Contact us and schedule a free consultation with a criminal defense lawyer who puts your best interests first. If you don’t believe us, just read what some of our clients have to say. Read our testimonials from real people we helped when they needed us most.
Real case results
- Assault Case – DISMISSED
- Felony Possession of a Controlled Substance – DISMISSED
- Felony DWI With A Child- DISMISSED
- Felony Engaged in Organized Crime – DISMISSED
- Felony Assault – Family Violence- DISMISSED
- Felony Theft – DISMISSED
- Misdemeanor Theft – DISMISSED On 3 Cases
- Public Intoxication – DISMISSED
- (2) Felony Possession W/Intent to Manufacture and Distribute A Controlled Substance – DISMISSED
- (2) Felony Possession of a Controlled Substance – DISMISSED
- Misdemeanor Theft of Property – DISMISSED
- Misdemeanor Possession of a Controlled Substance – DISMISSED